shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a Round/Baguette alternating wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I found an old thread that I can''t reply to with a poster (who I don''t think is on here anymore) that had the Signed Pieces alternating round & baguette wedding band. I''d like to see more pictures, if anyone else has a similar band. I''m thinking of getting one for my stacking set. Thanks in advance!
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tiffany & Co. has one...

rbwband.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
gedean just got one that is gorgeous...her thread is very recent, so you should see it not far below your posting

I've always loved BrownEyedCountryGirl's Bev K...she didn't end up keeping it (she had a thinner one made), but it is absolutely stunning, none the less. Her thread is here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-new-bev-k-band.86288/
I always wanted to see pics of the thinner ring, but she hasn't been back

I know there are a couple of others with the same band, I think diamondnut has one as well.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 2:45:11 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Tiffany & Co. has one...
Dreamgirl, that''s my dream stacking ring
emwink.gif
I have the alternating blue sapphire and diamond Celebration ring by T&CO that I love! My husband got it for me last Christmas. I am always on the lookout on Ebay & Signed Pieces for a T&CO one, but have had no luck... I thought the Signed Pieces band was a nice alternative since its about half the price for a higher total carat weight but I do like the idea of having a stacking set of T&CO bands
emsmilep.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 2:58:47 PM
Author: westjenn
Dreamgirl, that''s my dream stacking ring
emwink.gif
I have the alternating blue sapphire and diamond Celebration ring by T&CO that I love! My husband got it for me last Christmas.
OOOOOO
30.gif
Lucky girl you! Have you ever posted photos of that here on PS?
31.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks for posting mine, Posh!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 4:18:18 PM
Author: Catmom
Aww, thanks for posting mine, Posh!!!
1.gif
anytime!
I love an excuse to oogle your rings
3.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Here is the alternating round and baguette band from Signed Pieces that you were talking about. I believe it belongs to Rascal49. I LOVE her band and think it would be perfect as a stacking ring and I wouldn''t hesitate to purchase one from SP. Though, the one from Tiff''s is to die for as well.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine, full eternity 3 ctw, not from SP. It was originally in a bar setting but it kept scratching my ER which resulted in a reset.

n500492180_1553579_1576.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love love love yours catmom :)

Baguette and RB band2.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, stepcutnut!! I love yours, too. I love all the different interpretations of rounds alternating with baguettes.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
oooooooo stepcutnut- your ring is BEAUTIFUL
30.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 7:29:35 PM
Author: onedrop
Here is the alternating round and baguette band from Signed Pieces that you were talking about. I believe it belongs to Rascal49. I LOVE her band and think it would be perfect as a stacking ring and I wouldn''t hesitate to purchase one from SP. Though, the one from Tiff''s is to die for as well.
Thanks onedrop :) -- I love your Satchel Paige quote by the way!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 10:27:58 PM
Author: Snooper
Here''s mine, full eternity 3 ctw, not from SP. It was originally in a bar setting but it kept scratching my ER which resulted in a reset.
I love your band Snooper! Can I ask, how do you like the stones going all the way around? Do you find that the stones on the bottom get scratched, or is that next to impossible for that to happen? What do you like about the alternating rounds and baguette combo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results