shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a Ritani E-love in princess??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kojack

Rough_Rock
I have been desperately searching for some pics of the Ritani Endless Love in a princess cut. I have seen many beautiful rings here but mainly all the halos I have seen have been RB''s. Does anyone have a link to someone who has the Ritani in a princess cut? I am really trying to get a size comparison of the difference a halo makes. I have seen the halo thread but no dice on finding one in a princess. Are they just not very popular in that cut?

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link. I just love the thin band look! Extremely elegant. It really seems like halo''s are the thing for 05''. I was really debating whether to go the custom route or fork out the extra $$ for the Ritani (which I did). The fiance to be really wants it so I couldn''t let her down. In the end, I could have gone custom and gotten a bigger rock than the 3/4 I got. But I think the halo should take care of the sizing issue. For those of you with halos, how much bigger does your ring seem to look? Someone told me a 3/4 can look like a 1.25. Do any of you find this to be true?

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Hi Kojack! I haven't had time to post mine yet on SMTR, but just got engaged over T-giving. I'll post my thread on Friday (right now I'm stuck at work with a deadline) but here are some pics in the meantime.

EDIT: You can see pics in this thread:
[/url]

greytmom

Rough_Rock
My stone is a RB 1.40 and I just reset it in a square halo. I cannot get over how different it looks, and much bigger!! When I was at the jewelers, another woman was there and admired my ring. She had a 3ct RB. She thought mine was the same!! I just knew putting it in an 18k white gold setting would make it sparkle even more, compared to the yellow gold it was in, it just didn''t do the stone justice. Under my stone is a partial gold plate (don''t know how else to describe it) so the light bounces off the shine of that and my stone, making it look huge!

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Hamster, I''ve been really wanting to see your ring....and I still can''t. They don''t show up for me. Looking forward to the thread Friday.

So Cal girl, thanks for that link. I spent a few minutes looking at all those gorgeous rings under a carat. Boy do some of those look HUGE for their size! I have a good feeling my .71 I got will look like a 1carat easily in the Ritani.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results