shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a halo enhancer/wrap?

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
Good evening all,

I've recently been looking into changing my setting. I started getting estimates from local jewelers but, then for some reason these last couple of days I've been hesitant about changing my setting. Then I stumbled across halo enhancers or wraps that you can wear with your ring. I guess this is to give the illusion that your ring has a halo but, can be removed. I've never actually seen it in real life. I thought this would be a great option since I tend to change my mind. Does anyone have one? Is there a newer thread for wraps/enhancers? I did a search and only found threads from 2009-2010. Thank you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We see enhancers on rare occasion, but they have been out of style for a long time. If you want a halo, the only way it is really going to look right is to set the diamond in a halo setting. If you ever get tired of it, you can always reset and set a colored gemstone in the halo setting.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As DS pointed out, they aren't very popular but that's no reason not get one if that's something that you like. What's making you hesitate about resetting? If you need additional bling, a new stacking band can make your set look new and add visual interest instead of a reset.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results