shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a Flexsteel sofa?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two ikea ektorp sofas, a sectional and a regular sofa. One is white and one is beige. The slip overs are completely machine washable, the white can be bleached (great for kids), and if worse came to worse, the covers are cheap to replace. They are pretty cute. Other than that, they are shallow and hard as cardboard. If you don't care about comfort when buying a sofa, then this might be the one for you. :)

KYGuy33

Rough_Rock
Do they hold up? DH is a big boy and has seriously destroyed our current 5 year old sofa. It literally has a hole in the middle, it was just not sturdy at all. So that's a line we were looking at for the replacement but I don't know much about them.

Ame, now a few years later are you still satisfied with your Flexsteel? I'm in the market for a new couch and sales reps pointed me toward that brand,

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have one... we bought it used from an older couple that had it just sitting in one of their living rooms. The metal support seems likke it will last forever. The cushions seem more solid than most couches too. The only part I am questio unable about is the cusioning on the back rest I pull it up she I sit there by my fi probably doesnt.. it seems like it's starting to sag a bit..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results