shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a 8mm round or cushion solitaire?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I have been contemplating doing a cs in a solitare setting....found a couple of stones I like. Round 7.9x7.7mm and a cushion 8.2x7.8mm. Question is, I have long thin fingers (size 5 1/2). Is a solitaire with a stone that size going to look, Lost on my finger? :confused:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
probably not. In my thread on the blue and green mint tourmalines both of those are a bit over the 8mm mark. One is set as a solitaire (the green one) the other is currently unset but going to the jewelers today.

I've got a bigger finger size than you, so its not going to look lost on a size 5!

-A

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian said:
probably not. In my thread on the blue and green mint tourmalines both of those are a bit over the 8mm mark. One is set as a solitaire (the green one) the other is currently unset but going to the jewelers today.

I've got a bigger finger size than you, so its not going to look lost on a size 5!

-A

Arcadian..can't locate that thread.....can you give me the link or post pics. Thanks! :appl:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sure, i don't mind throwing them all over the board :lol:

P1030614.jpg

There's more pictures in the minty green and minty blue thread on the first page.

-A

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian said:
Oh sure, i don't mind throwing them all over the board :lol:

P1030614.jpg

There's more pictures in the minty green and minty blue thread on the first page.

-A

Beautiful...thanks or sharing! :wavey:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big Blue is 8.3 I believe...and it's in a size 6.5 ring on a size 6 finger...

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild said:
Big Blue is 8.3 I believe...and it's in a size 6.5 ring on a size 6 finger...

Help me FrekeChild....I can't find a picture....you have so many gorgeous rings!!! :wavey:

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I love that ring!

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
sorry to hijack this thread but I was actually going to post the exact same question for a 8mm cushion. I contacted Jeff White inquiring about the cost of a ceylon blue sapphire which I would eventually like to set on a Leon Mege. Thank you Arcadian.. the pave band is one of the options I was thinking of - yours is gorgeous and I love the proportions. The other one is a 3 stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results