shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone has experience with USACERTEDDIAMOND?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fongrx7

Rough_Rock
done a search in the forum, not much about it. wonder if anyone had experience with them.

thanks

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Thier prices are pretty good, and if you call, you'll speak with MArtin, whom I have dealt with. He's great. I haven't bought anything from them, but the service was really great and if the stone we want is there, we may just purchase. Let you know if we do!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Also they are based out of Canada, and there's no sales tax to US people, I believe, but give them a call and verify. Their diamonds are not from Canadian mines, I believe just the business is, and my suggestion is to look everywhere, chart each stone, measurements, and prices. Then, if there are any overlapping stones, go to the person you have had the best experience with, and you feel is most trustworthy, and see if they can price match...Good luck!

fongrx7

Rough_Rock
thanks, guys, anyone else got comments about USAcerteddiamond?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I dealt with USA Certed last summer. They were very professional and good to deal with. They price matched the price from another vendor on a brokered stone, and all in all did a great job. Talk to Martin if you have something specific you need.

Because they don't have the stones in house, they can only give you the info that is available to them, but they send me sarin and cert info, and were knowledgable and able to give me educated opinions between stones I was considering. (based on stats -- not viewing -- this is a difference from some of the other vendors.) I ended up with a beautiful stone -- had it appraised locally were I looked at it first, and am completely happy.

Shappy

Rough_Rock
I spoke to them before I bought. Their web site says they will send a stone to a vendor to be viewed before you purchase if you live in a big city. I asked them to send it to Los Angeles. They acted like that was the moon. No they weren't able to do that. What disturbed me was they acted like their web site didn't offer to do that (it does). Their reply was the web site needed to be changed. Then I inquired about several stones on their web site--none were "available." I did not purchase from them.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
That's really odd..... they sent mine to an appraiser in LA for me before we purchased it.

I think their search engine is cumbersome -- it's tough to sort out the good from the not so good, but I have no complaints with doing business with them. They were honest and carried through with everything just as they said they would do. I think if you find a stone from them then they are safe and good to deal with. They may not be the best group to help you find that stone if you want "virtual eyes" or lots of test info.

Shappy

Rough_Rock
I talked to them about two weeks ago and they wouldn't send to Los Angeles. I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is advertising to the contrary on your web site and then acting like you don't know what your web site says when a customer requests what you've advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results