shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone had worked with Gaetano_chiavetta?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers, I was wondering if any of you have had a chance working with Gaetano_chiavetta (Instagram) located in UK? I have been following him on IG and admiring the pieces he created. I would like to work with him on a project using some of my loose diamonds. Before I move forward, though, I wonder if any of you have worked with him and how was your experience? One of my concerns is the distance between US and UK. It seems a hassle just to think about all the shipping between countries. I also wonder if there is any charge from the customs as I have had this kind of unexpected expenses before.

BTW, has anyone custom-made any piece using silver topped with gold in a collet setting? How do you like it? Is it ok to wear the piece 24/7?

Thanks a lot for your advice!

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
@purplesilk thank you so much for introducing the jeweler! Her designs are what I am looking for. Have you done any work with her?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
No, unfortunately I haven't work with her, but I love her jewels:kiss2:

Just keep in mind that some PSers advice against collet setting because it's diffult to clean the stone; maybe it's better to do some research before purchasing.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers, I was wondering if any of you have had a chance working with Gaetano_chiavetta (Instagram) located in UK? I have been following him on IG and admiring the pieces he created. I would like to work with him on a project using some of my loose diamonds. Before I move forward, though, I wonder if any of you have worked with him and how was your experience? One of my concerns is the distance between US and UK. It seems a hassle just to think about all the shipping between countries. I also wonder if there is any charge from the customs as I have had this kind of unexpected expenses before.

BTW, has anyone custom-made any piece using silver topped with gold in a collet setting? How do you like it? Is it ok to wear the piece 24/7?

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Hi I have worked with Gaetano (Tano) and he is great, but I am based in the UK. I have also worked with David Klass who is great too and probably a better bet for you being in the US.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
@purplesilk @Christinak thank you so much! I have worked with David before and he is so easy to work with and work is beautiful. Tano and Stephanie are both unique in their own styles. Now you ladies are making it harder to decide lol:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results