shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone get wedding bands from Niwaka?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WFPaveChampagne

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this brand mentioned on the Bride''s Board....I checked it out....I am going NUTS....they are georgous!!!! Anyone have one, with pics???

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Mine will be done by the end of April. I''ll post pictures as soon as I get it.

cardesigner

Rough_Rock
We just ordered our wedding bands from Niwaka yesterday! Since I''m in Tokyo I was able to visit their shop in Aoyama. We originally wanted to get our e-ring there too, but they don''t take loose stones anymore. For the wedding bands we ended up coming back and were immediately attracted to the elegant designs and attention to detail. My fiancee and I both have small hands (size 8 and 12 respectively) yet still found some of the designs too delicate and feminine for a man. We got the Harvest model, which is not in their catalog or website. It is a simple straight section but has a nice wavy form and has a slight beveled edge on the thicker part of the ring. Mine has a brushed satin finish and hers will be polished with a 0.05 princess insert. I was able to take some photos of the rings, but they''re much nicer in reality. Ours will take about 6 weeks to be delivered. Will attach more photos if anyone is interested.

IMG_6341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results