shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone get a lab “pink ruby” from Gene?

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
One of Gene’s latest addition to his lab section, a light tone ruby. Anyone bought it? Would love to know how it compare to his lab hot red/pink spinel!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I don't have one myself, but I also hope someone PS has a real-life photo/video of it! I'd love to get one too.
There's a video of one of his lab red spinels on his Instagram though and most PSers have said that his photos/videos are quite accurate in terms of colour.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I don't have one myself, but I also hope someone PS has a real-life photo/video of it! I'd love to get one too.
There's a video of one of his lab red spinels on his Instagram though and most PSers have said that his photos/videos are quite accurate in terms of colour.

I believe the spinel video you mention is sometime ago right? It also left me great impression!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
I believe the spinel video you mention is sometime ago right? It also left me great impression!

Yes it was a few weeks back. It was gorgeous!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I just bought this one. :)

7.460 ct. Ruby Lab Created

This is my lightest tone ruby, called "pink ruby" by the lab. The material as grown by the Czochralski method which produces the highest quality crystals. I cut this on in a new design that is a mix of princess/emerald and cushion. Measures 10.419 mm. I had a piece of rough that fit this design very well, so I got a high recovery and am offering this at a much reduced price. Normally I sell this material for $110 per ct. [Videos Included]

Color: 10/10 Clarity: 10/10 Brilliance: 5/5 TQR: 10.0

lab ruby1.jpg

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought this one. :)

7.460 ct. Ruby Lab Created

This is my lightest tone ruby, called "pink ruby" by the lab. The material as grown by the Czochralski method which produces the highest quality crystals. I cut this on in a new design that is a mix of princess/emerald and cushion. Measures 10.419 mm. I had a piece of rough that fit this design very well, so I got a high recovery and am offering this at a much reduced price. Normally I sell this material for $110 per ct. [Videos Included]

Color: 10/10 Clarity: 10/10 Brilliance: 5/5 TQR: 10.0

lab ruby1.jpg

You got a nice price too!

It looks so bright in the video~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results