shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from Chicago???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

walterk2

Rough_Rock
I would greatly appreciate some help. I am currently planning a trip for my fiancee and I to Chicago. I plan to propose to her during this trip.

Currently I have us staying in a "lake view" room at the Westin on Michigan Ave. Is this a nice hotel or should I consider a different one?

I am also looking for a restaurant with good food and a romantic view. I was considering the Signature Room in the Hancock Building. I heard the view was incredible but the food was disappointing.

I need to find a place to propose. I was thinking it would be nice to do somewhere by the lake. However, I am open to other ideas.

Thank you,
walterk2

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Did you get my reply to your email?

walterk2

Rough_Rock
Just got it...Thanks

mcbrees

Rough_Rock
How about around Navy Pier or on the ferris wheel? Or on a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan, like "The Oddessy". I've been on top at the signature room but didn't try the food. If you want a first class dinner go to the Everest. Be prepared to drop a couple of bills there though, but talk about service, whew!

Rosesx10k

Rough_Rock
I'm sure that this is far past and that this has already happened, but if not, let me know...
appl.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
It happened and I emailed him and I wanted to know how it went down, he said he'd post an update but never did. Why do you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results