shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from Chicago???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

walterk2

Rough_Rock
I would greatly appreciate some help. I am currently planning a trip for my fiancee and I to Chicago. I plan to propose to her during this trip.

Currently I have us staying in a "lake view" room at the Westin on Michigan Ave. Is this a nice hotel or should I consider a different one?

I am also looking for a restaurant with good food and a romantic view. I was considering the Signature Room in the Hancock Building. I heard the view was incredible but the food was disappointing.

I need to find a place to propose. I was thinking it would be nice to do somewhere by the lake. However, I am open to other ideas.

Thank you,
walterk2

Did you get my reply to your email?

Just got it...Thanks

How about around Navy Pier or on the ferris wheel? Or on a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan, like "The Oddessy". I've been on top at the signature room but didn't try the food. If you want a first class dinner go to the Everest. Be prepared to drop a couple of bills there though, but talk about service, whew!

I'm sure that this is far past and that this has already happened, but if not, let me know...
appl.gif

It happened and I emailed him and I wanted to know how it went down, he said he'd post an update but never did. Why do you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP