shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone familiar with faycullen.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shaygirl

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ordered/purchases from Fay Cullen before? I am looking for a setting for my soon to arrive Asscher and this one caught my eye (http://www.faycullen.com/mountingscloseup2.php?id=81). My stone is 1.36 carats, 6.24*6.16mm, I''d probably want 2 matching bands (one wedding band and one anniversary band). Not sure if that would be too much. We are planning on renewing our vows in September in Maui, so I need to get cracking!

Would appreciate any thoughts, insights, comments...

Thanks!

faycullen1.jpg

NewlyEngaged

Shiny_Rock
If you go to the search window on here and type "Cullen", a bunch of strings came up. May want to try looking through those strings to answer some questions?

Good luck!
16.gif

shaygirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I tried a search on "faycullen" and didn't see much. Will try just "cullen".

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 8/2/2003 9:50:11 PM shaygirl wrote:

Thanks! I tried a search on "faycullen" and didn't see much. Will try just "cullen".----------------

Hi Shaygirl:

Try entering the site fully in your search "FayCullen.com" You will see many more threads with outlooks and views on them.

They carry a large selection of antique diamond & Estate pieces from the pre-victorian era into the art-deco period.

They have original pieces, but also carry reproduction mounts in platinum, yellow gold, & white gold and the options are really limitless.

If your looking for feedback their customer service seems to be top notch and I inquired about an antique art-deco setting 3 months ago and received a response e-mail 3 hours later from Fay herself and this was on a week-end. I have read many good things about them on other sites like Diamondtalk.com for instance and seem top notch and very reputable with their quality and customer service. I personally love browsing this site and particularly like the old vintage style earrings they carry along with the large selection of different cuts mentioned earlier like the Old Mine Cut, European cut, and Rose Cut stones of that era. Really neat site with a seemingly rock solid reputation.

Hope this helps......

-Josh RIoux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fay is very friendly via email, answers questions herself. Seems very eccentric, should be an interersting person to work with. I used to get her monthly newsletter (sign up and you get a few preview days on all her new stuff each month before they open the site to the public) and she would tell these long rambling stories about how her life was and things she had done. Verrryyy intriguing...sometimes quite odd!
1.gif
But beautiful pieces on her site. I fell in love with a piece that was sold about 1.5 years ago on her site, saved the webpage and all files and sometimes still look at it. It was beautiful.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results