shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever seen this style ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Searching for a centerstone pear shape diamond flanked by two heart shaped diamonds. If you have pics or links that would be fantastic!

Thanks
wavey.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my dreams !
9.gif

hart shape sides are not common, unfortunately. There is one ring with an OMC center and harts (on Faycullen.com) and another (yellow) radiant with hart shapes on Jewelryexpert.com. You could easily "draw" this combination usig the engine at adiamondisforever.com... but finding ANOTHER quite like this sounds like a challenge
2.gif
This will be a custome made ring, right? I am quite sure the maker of the ring could help you see a pear with hart shape sides for reference
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4.gif

PH.JPG

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
AnA

That's really pretty, I didn't expect it to be as attractive as it looks!

win

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Thanks those pics are very pretty and different! I have a pear with pear sides and my friend is trying to decide what she wants and really loves the heart shape but fell in love with the style of mine and kinda really likes pears now too, so we were trying to think of a way to combine them both.

I think she will like it! Thanks again!
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results