shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever see a chain link like this one? Or know the name

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock
I used to own it, and it was stolen from me. And I for the life of me can't find it.... nor do I know what to ask for. Anyone have a name? Or can point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

chain_pattern.gif

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Anyone ever see a chain link like this one? Or know the

I think it's called a figaro.

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock

Thanks, but I know for a fact that its not a figaro. Those are the 3-1 circle-circle-circle-oval links.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

looks like a fancy combination of figaro and mariner chain - figarucci - but I haven't seen one quite like that.

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock

Its 2 figure 8 links, and one other one that looks like 2 rungs of a ladder....

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would have thought mariner.

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock

wow, maybe I need a better pic LOL

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The image is not the problem. The problem is that it's a fancy link that's probably unique to the manufacturer that made the one you lost. If you know how to do an image search - I don't - that might be your best bet.

(It's not a ladder by the way. A ladder chain has links that fold up on themselves)

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock

Yeah, I didn't even know a "ladder chain" existed TBH I was just trying to describe how it looked...

Yeah.... I wouldn't have thought this thing was one of a kind.... I hope someone's seen something like it before!! I've been losing sleep over it, and I will not be whole until I have an exact duplicate around my neck :razz:

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock

It's a tiger eye. (Or combination of mariner and tiger eye.)

eta: Search Amazon dot com for tiger eye link bracelet. Find a seller IceNGold
14K Solid White Gold Tiger Eye Fancy Chain Bracelet 9mm (11/32 in.) - 8.5 in.
14K Solid Yellow Gold Tiger Eye Fancy Chain Bracelet 9mm (11/32 in.) - 8.5 in.

$2099.95 for that bracelet. Is that the link?

(No, I had not seen it before. It took me about 20 minutes working the search engines to learn what it was, and come up with a vendor for it.)

busstonedfx

Rough_Rock

I've come across that Amazon link before, I'd actually be happy (but not as) with the one that amazon offers, but they aren't offering it in a necklace length, or different widths, and the link is slightly different, the one I am looking for is 2 figure 8 link chains, the one on amazon is only 1. It really is almost the same though... but 2100 for a bracelet is steep. I was looking for something 24 inches also.... I wonder how much damage I'm looking at :razz:

I've come across the term "tiger eye" in my search.... but its not very specific, I've seen some weiiird looking chains that were labeled as "tiger eye link" ..... Most vendors that I have inquired don't have the one I'm looking for, but they have some of the other ones...
"Tiger eye" seems to be an umbrella term for just... irregular links.

http://www.tnsdiamonds.com/two_tone_tiger_eye_link_chains.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Solid-White-Tiger-Chain-Inches/dp/B0094JIHVW
http://www.theolina.com/jewelry/jewelry-gentlemen/14k-two-tone-gold-tiger-eye-link-20-chain-4-4-mm/

Thanks for looking though... I really appreciate the help and time spent everyone... I know it seems petty, but this thing is driving me nuts!!! I've hit the google wall, and that's why I came here :knockout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results