shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever purchased from RollingRing.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone give me some information on the following company: http://www.rollingring.com/

I just want to make sure that they are on the UP AND UP, before I send my money to them.

Also, are there any Pricescope vendors that sell rolling rings?

Thanks
MWG

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i don''t have any info on them but they did come up in a thread posted by kay. if you search rollingrings.com on this forum that thread will come up. i think it was titled cartier trinity ring. on the second page rollingrings.com was brought up and linked. i think a pic was posted also. no one spoke up at that time if i remember right. hope that helps.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 1:19:17 PM
Author: crown1
hi! i don''t have any info on them but they did come up in a thread posted by kay. if you search rollingrings.com on this forum that thread will come up. i think it was titled cartier trinity ring. on the second page rollingrings.com was brought up and linked. i think a pic was posted also. no one spoke up at that time if i remember right. hope that helps.
Hi Crown1,

Yes, I saw that thread and no one responded. We are 99.9% sure about ordering from them. We spoke to them today and checked their BBB rating etc. and so far everything checks out. They said it should take 2 weeks to get my size made and delivered. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks
MWG

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
MWG, I''m sorry that your rings didn''t turn out. I got my Memoire tricolor from Bill Barnes. I am really happy with it. I have the 2mm version. Good luck on finding your band.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 5:06:34 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
MWG, I''m sorry that your rings didn''t turn out. I got my Memoire tricolor from Bill Barnes. I am really happy with it. I have the 2mm version. Good luck on finding your band.
Hi Gothgrrl,

Thanks, but everything turned out okay, we were able to get our money back. I have nothing bad to say about rollingring.com because they did refund our money with no hassle. It is just unfortunate that their pictures look much better than the actual product. The problem we had was that the measurements of the ring were not as advertised, especially the "thickness" of the rings.

MWG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi MWG, Can you tell me what you didn''t like about your rolling ring? Do you have any pics?

The reason I ask is I ordered a ring from them a couple of weeks ago, and am supposed to receive it late May/early June. I''m glad to hear that they are true to the money back guarantee if I don''t like it, but I''m wondering what is off about their rings ...

Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My feeling is that copies are rarely as good as the original, and it might be worth paying a little more for the Cartier.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results