shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever buy from Gem Select?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.gemselect.com

I tried to do a search but came up with alot of unrelated info.

They seem to have alot of selection and good prices. Are these more maul cut stones? THANKS

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At a quick glance, most of the stones appear to be very dark; not stones I think worth setting into jewellery. However, that said, it appears that you are paying for what you are getting. So if you like the overly dark or extremely washed out stones, then the price reflects that accordingly.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve bought. Would not buy again. Pictures are doctored... my stone looked very disimilar to what was posted... plus they had no return policy that I could find. Fortunately I only spent 20 bucks or so... but it was still a complete waste. You get what you pay for.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 12:58:45 PM
Author: Chrono
At a quick glance, most of the stones appear to be very dark; not stones I think worth setting into jewellery. However, that said, it appears that you are paying for what you are getting. So if you like the overly dark or extremely washed out stones, then the price reflects that accordingly.
sounds rather like a color stone snob......and i agree with it completely. i checked out the spesssartite and i found them to be rather ugly.....even the cabachons aren''t high quality.

as in all things, you get what you pay for.

movie zombie

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t buy any of them. The tsavorites were horrible and the sapphires I checked were cut all squint...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANKS guys. I''m going to un bookmark them. Thank you for all of your opinions/experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results