shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else read this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I don''t really know what to say about this. I would be happy they are gone, but I bet she isn''t after all those years of growing them...
emotion-40.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29170772/?GT1=43001

Ewww! On a side note, am I the only one wondering how she would go to the toilet without causing serious injury?

Lol that is a very interesting question....gross.

Date: 2/15/2009 12:24:03 AM
Author: honey22
Ewww! On a side note, am I the only one wondering how she would go to the toilet without causing serious injury?

My guess she has a bidet :P

Those nails are super gross

That is disgusting!
Ditto to the toilet question - but really, how does she do Anything? LIke cook, get dressed, clean, eat - live?!
I''m very disturbed by this photo!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

OK, what was that woman''s occupation? Seriously?

How did she do ANYTHING??

What''s the point of putting up with something so a) obnoxious, b) dangerous -- how would one begin to brush one''s teeth for instance, c) freaky, and d) in the gd way all the dang time? Was the blip in Ripley''s worth the ridiculous inconvenience?

Geez, people are weird.

I can''t even imagine what a PITA it is to have to live with those things.

Having said that, I hope that she is ok and recovers quickly.

(And I bet the person with the next longest nails is THRILLED that they broke off.)

EWW. GROSS. Gross. Gross.

Nightmares.

Date: 2/15/2009 2:38:21 AM
Author: FrekeChild

(And I bet the person with the next longest nails is THRILLED that they broke off.)

LOL!

I hope that she will be ok, but yuk, are those things gross! I will not be trying to compete for her title!

Gross. It''s sad that she was in an accident though.

Just curious. How did she perform basic tasks like eating, driving, putting on her clothes, using the bathroom and putting on her make-up?

LOL...you''re not the only one.

Yeah those are absolutely disgusting - I''m trying (but failing) to not picture all the germs that could grow on and under those things...
14.gif

That is BEYOND GROSS!
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

emotion-41.gif

Date: 2/15/2009 3:00:05 PM
Author: Lorelei
emotion-41.gif
That is what I was thinking, usually I say whatever floats someones boat but it icks me out if I were to have nails like that myself. ha!
face21.gif

Date: 2/15/2009 3:01:35 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Date: 2/15/2009 2:38:21 AM
Author: FrekeChild

LOL!
Ditto that!

So disturbing on so many levels...
40.gif

Disturbing!
38.gif

Imagine how much she had altered her life to accomodate her nails. She''s probably trying to remember how to tend to the bathroom, etc., in the ways a normal person does.

I wonder if she''ll grow her nails back out?

Can you imagine trying to put polish on those things? I'll be that she at least doesn't have a bunch of half-used bottles of nail polish hanging around!

Seriously, I don't know why anyone would want to be known as that woman with the yard-long fingernails.
20.gif
Yuck...

Date: 2/15/2009 3:49:15 PM
Author: VRBeauty
Can you imagine trying to put polish on those things? I''ll be that she at least doesn''t have a bunch of half-used bottles of nail polish hanging around!

Seriously, I don''t know why anyone would want to be known as that woman with the yard-long fingernails.
20.gif
Yuck...
Hehe on the nail polish.

I''m so grossed out by these nails!! Ick.

I hope she is OK.

Why would ANYONE want to do that!?! barf.

Alright, I may be a sicko... but for those of you with pets...

you know how they tell you to trim their nails otherwise the quick will grow into the nail bed and then the nail becomes alive...I was thinking about if that were true for humans. GROSS!

I am guessing she isn''t a member of any online forums w/ those nails..... think of how long it would take her to type a response to a post....
14.gif

I have always been disturbed by this woman''s nails...she has been growing them for almost my entire life! I hope she is ok, but glad that her nails are gone.

Yuck. How can she do anything? What would possess someone to want to do that?

Ew, the photo of her is just disturbing!

I want to know how she got dressed...
33.gif
Amazing what people will do for "fame."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP