shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else purchased the LOGR .29 WG eternity bands?

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
Hi, I know lots of you have purchased from LOGR on eBay, but I hadn't seen a thread about these little tiny eternity bands.

I ordered one right before Thanksgiving through "make an offer," and I must say, it's a darn good price. When it came in the mail, I thought, wow, this looks just like a Tiffany metro! Though I'm sure the stone quality, etc. is not quite the same as Tiffany, it seemed like a great deal. The stones do have a lot of sparkles, and there are none that really stand out as poor, though I can tell they are certainly not all equal quality.

Does anyone else have this ring? What do you think of it? Did you keep it?

I ordered a second one at the same price, thinking it's a steal for some pretty little sparkles (I'm currently in flux about replacing my original wedding band that never fit, even though it's a stellar ring (Whitney Boin eternity, too big and not my style but we got a fabulous deal on it 9 years ago before I discovered Pricescope).
But now that I bought another, it doesn't seem as sparkly, so I'm debating returning one to save my money for something that's more of an investment instead of a plaything.

Thoughts? Posts? Pictures of your own lovely rings? I can try to post pictures of my two little bands...

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to see the pictures. I have looked at the little eternity bands and wanted to get them, too. I haven't seen lower prices and they looked good in the pictures. I also wonder about their quality and durability. I also have never bought from an international ebay seller, so I'm more hesitant because of that. I don't know what I'm talking about, but I guess there are duty charges. How much does that add onto the cost? Lukily, with LOGR, you can return items to a US address. I look forward to seeing other replies.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Please post pictures! I was considering buying 2 of them to stack with my wedding set so I'm curious to see your in-real-life pics.

daintyG - I've ordered a few settings from them and I don't think I've ever had to pay duty charges. And I've returned one item and shipped to their Boston address with no problems.

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
I will try to post some pictures tomorrow or Thursday!

I wanted two to stack as well. I had no trouble with shipping/customs/etc. The shipping was free, and through DHL, so I could track the shipment everywhere it went. I received several emails from them throughout the process, though they were "form" emails about the process. They were still helpful.

They are pretty little rings. They do sparkle a lot, I just can't decide. They are quite tiny, but the two I have basically look exactly like the Tiffany Metro ring. They seem to be true to size.

Of course, they were literally 1/8th the cost of the Tiffany ring (which currently retails for about $1800, I think, with a similar carat weight of .22 total)!!!

All my fantasy rings are estate or from Single Stone, but then we are back into Tiffany pricing and above...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I love the Tiffany metro, but would never pay that price. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. Do the bands sit pretty low on your finger?

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Did you get 10K or 14K gold?

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
The ones I bid on were 14K. The gold is very shiny, and they are super-low profile, which I do really like. I've never had rings this delicate before, so I'm a little scared of losing the tiny stones, which would just ruin the whole thing for me.

My trusty iPhone and the lame lights in my kitchen don't seem to be able to capture the real sparkle, and they ARE sparkly.
But when I stare at them too long in a staff meeting, I notice that some of the stones flash a little darker or a little less than others. Then again, these diamonds are barely bigger than grains of sand (not a bad thing, just a fact). The bands are extremely delicate, which I really like.
The little band in the middle is a custom request from ID Jewelry that I'm very happy with (though it feels tight for a size 6). I had hoped to stack IT with my original Whitney Boin band to please my husband's sentimental streak, but a ring that delicate makes the Boin band look even more like a modern monster.

First batch of little LOGR pictures:

securedownload-4.jpeg

securedownload-3.jpeg

securedownload-2.jpeg

securedownload-1.jpeg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ooo those are very pretty, they look great for the price! Adding these to my wishlist now :naughty:

They look great stacked with your other band!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. They are very pretty, a great price, and look nice with your other band. I really appreciate you sharing your pictures! I understand you being torn between keeping it and refunding it for another project. Once I get started on my jewelry fund, I don't know how I will make up my mind what I will be saving for. :twirl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look amazing for the price you paid! They are beautiful and love them with your own band... WOW!

I have already lost a diamond from a setting ordered from Jewelryhoo - I've heard /read/ googled that it can be a common problem on the ebay rings. Just be careful...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they look great! I would keep them.

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
Thanks, you guys! :razz:

I'm leaning towards keeping them...it's hard! They really were a fantastic price and they are quite twinkly in the sun. My husband even noticed them (surprise!). It seems like they would be fun to keep in the jewelry box. Though if money were no object, they wouldn't be my first pick style-wise. I would really like maybe another stacking band that alternates little bezel-set rounds with baguettes, maybe. Those settings seem very sturdy yet still look so delicate.

I guess it's the fear of losing a stone that makes me wonder if they are a good style for me to wear long-term. I'm not rough on my rings, but I do like to think of them as investments and I feel like for sentimental reasons I wish I didn't have to take them off at night.
But then again, even my seemingly-indestructible Whitney Boin band lost a diamond, now that I think about it.

Oh, I love pretty little rings!!! I wish I had longer fingers!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
They look awesome. I have tons of stuff from LOGR and I amvery happy with the quality of them. In my opinion, better than mall quality. I have a band from them with two rows of pave and kite set princess diamonds in the middle row. I adore it and wear it all the time.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
DominaMusica|1323540131|3078551 said:
Thanks, you guys! :razz:

I'm leaning towards keeping them...it's hard! They really were a fantastic price and they are quite twinkly in the sun. My husband even noticed them (surprise!). It seems like they would be fun to keep in the jewelry box. Though if money were no object, they wouldn't be my first pick style-wise. I would really like maybe another stacking band that alternates little bezel-set rounds with baguettes, maybe. Those settings seem very sturdy yet still look so delicate.

I guess it's the fear of losing a stone that makes me wonder if they are a good style for me to wear long-term. I'm not rough on my rings, but I do like to think of them as investments and I feel like for sentimental reasons I wish I didn't have to take them off at night.
But then again, even my seemingly-indestructible Whitney Boin band lost a diamond, now that I think about it.

Oh, I love pretty little rings!!! I wish I had longer fingers!

Me too! I've looked wistfully at that band so many times, but decided I'll probably go for the .29 eternity band before the round/baguette for the same reason. I'd like to have all three...... and, uh, an Emerald cut and an AVC diamond while I'm at it! ;-)

DiamondsAndRust

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, this is my first post here :wavey:

I have my eye on these too. I'd like to eventually buy them in white, yellow and rose gold and wear them as a stack. Has one one else bought these? Any more pictures? Also, I'm trying to decide if it would be worth upgrading gold and/or diamonds, any thoughts?

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
You know, I never thought about upgrading (I'm not even sure it was offered for my tiny bands) but I've been really happy with them. Especially for the price. They are bright and twinkly and delicate. Good luck, post if you buy them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results