shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone buy/visit neil lane

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
hey, i am going to l.a. in about a week and a half. i was wondering if anyone has been to neil lane or has bought a neil lane and could tell me what price ranges he have and what ranges of engagement rings they have. i am really curious.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi bibliobaggins...

Someone might be able to help you but my best guess in Neil Lane is going to be very expensive. They are jeweler to the stars and I''m sure you''d be paying quite a bit more for the name recognition.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
yeah i was just wondering because i have heard so much about his work and i''ve seen his stuff on celebrities. i was wondering if he aquires this stuff himself or he designs it to make it look antiquish. i just want to go see the stuff he has cause they are gorgeous i''ve heard. of course price the most important factor for my fiance and i when buying a diamond, but if its beautiful i''ll by it. i don''t care about name recognition, its not that important. i just want eye candy for a mere 15 minutes in l.a.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2006 1:18:24 AM
Author: biblobaggins23
yeah i was just wondering because i have heard so much about his work and i''ve seen his stuff on celebrities. i was wondering if he aquires this stuff himself or he designs it to make it look antiquish. i just want to go see the stuff he has cause they are gorgeous i''ve heard. of course price the most important factor for my fiance and i when buying a diamond, but if its beautiful i''ll by it. i don''t care about name recognition, its not that important. i just want eye candy for a mere 15 minutes in l.a.
If you want the neil lane look and the high quality, you might also want to check out peter norman when you are in town. He is located in brentwood and his designs are beautiful, reminds me a lot of neil lane and leon mege. He is still expensive, but the quality of his craftsmanship is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results