shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone bought from id jewelry?

glk2000

Rough_Rock
hi
i live in sydney australia, i want to purchase a diamond necklace for my fiance. i search the web and found id jewelry which i came across this really nice tennis necklace i like from them, the price is reasonable. just wondering if anyone on this forum have delt with them and how are there service and reliability to deliver? also how is the quality of there diamonds jewelleries? i purchased from super jeweller before which i was really disappointed with their diamonds it barely sparkle. so i really want a reliable jeweller for cheap prices. are there any other online jewellers out there which would offer similar price and products?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll find many threads, mostly very positive, here regarding jewelry from ID Jewelry if you do a search. The one thing I would caution you about it is to make clear your expectations of the diamond quality. They can upgrade the quality of the diamonds for a price. So be sure of what you want and ask for it because it would be far too much trouble to send something back and forth from Australia!

Does she have a lot of formal occasions to wear a tennis necklace? Most of us would get far more use out of a diamond solitaire pendant. Just wanted to mention that!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Most any vendor can do pretty much what any other vendor can do, but there is great variety in personality and willingness to serve the customer that makes the playing field far from equal for all vendors. ID Jewelry is a New York City 47th St firm that knows how to play in one of the toughest retail environments and also how to treat clients extremely well and with a lot of polite service. I have seen them in action with clients that I was appraising something for. All concerned were handled nicely. Yekutiel is a soft spoken gentleman who really wants to give good service and have clients leave positive feedback.

You have to tell them what you really want and what quality you want, as well. Let them do their magic just as most other vendors can do it. Most all the vendors who you find on PS are highly service oriented.

PerRana

Rough_Rock
Trade
I've bought several items and referred friends and family members who have also had positive experiences. Yekutiel is very easy to work with.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
My husband surprised me and bought a half eternity from them, they were amazing to work with. I was able to get the quality diamonds I wanted at an exceptional price. I will be recieving it in the next week or so, I'll post pictures!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought earrings for my MIL, inside outside shared prong hoops that are to die for and I also purchased a sapphire band for a friend. In addtion, I almost bought an Old European Cut diamond from him (but found one that was larger and higher... and yes, more expensive I ended up buying). Yekutiel, once he knows you are a pricescoper, is very good at matching you with the right item.

DominaMusica

Rough_Rock
I just bought my first item from ID Jewelry, and I'm thrilled with it. It's a delicate platinum eternity band with bezel-set round diamonds. The communication from Luann was wonderful from start to finish, and their price (for the platinum) was more than half off most other well-known online retailers. The ring is absolutely lovely and I feel like I have a custom-made, quality piece. I would definitely order from them again, good luck with your purchase!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also have purchased from them when in NYC, and ditto the sentiments that Yekutiel is wonderful to work with. I got a blue diamonds by the yard necklace, and plan to work with them again.

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi
I have bought from them but only off their ebay store. I bought a semi mount for my sapphire.

The communication was excellent and delivery was very quick. 5 days to me and i am on the other side of Australia. Delivery was about $100 but worth it.

I am very impressed with my setting. It sparkles nicely.

I will definitely buy from them again. Their service outweighs any that i have had in Australia.

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
I bought my large diamond from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry and found him to be just WONDERFUL. He called me multiple times during the "return period" to be sure I was satisfied with my purchase, and to be sure that I was comfortable that the stone was exactly what I wanted.

Furthermore, when I took the diamond for an independent appraisal, the appraiser scrutinized the stone for several minutes in silence before asking me, "Exactly where did you buy this stone? It is cut EXCEPTIONALLY well!" :D :D

With PSers to guide you, and Yekutiel to source for you, you can't go wrong! Just tell him exactly what you want, and he will work very hard to see that you are satisfied above and beyond your expectations. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Owies Nana|1322348958|3069270 said:
I bought my large diamond from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry and found him to be just WONDERFUL. He called me multiple times during the "return period" to be sure I was satisfied with my purchase, and to be sure that I was comfortable that the stone was exactly what I wanted.

Furthermore, when I took the diamond for an independent appraisal, the appraiser scrutinized the stone for several minutes in silence before asking me, "Exactly where did you buy this stone? It is cut EXCEPTIONALLY well!" :D :D

With PSers to guide you, and Yekutiel to source for you, you can't go wrong! Just tell him exactly what you want, and he will work very hard to see that you are satisfied above and beyond your expectations. :appl:

And you need to be wearing that beauty, ON! :naughty: Any progress on a setting?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
many many pricescopers have had positive experiences with IDJ. Tell them you are a PS member and would like upgrades/PS quality stones.

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
DS,

I just saw Bliss' post on SMTB or wherever the thread on favorite solitaire settings is posted. I LOVE the Vatche tiffany replica she got from ID Jewelry, and since I plan to wear mine with my Memoire eternity, was thrilled to see how her solitaire looks with a shared prong eternity ring. DH loved the look, and I must say, I loved it too! :love: :love:

I bet, since I bought the stone from Yekutiel, he would be more than pleased to complete the project for me, hopefully in time to wear for the Christmas season; :naughty: so, I sent him an email this evening to get a price quote on that setting for my size stone, and am excited to think that I might FINALLY be able to pull the trigger! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Owies Nana|1322443744|3069731 said:
DS,

I just saw Bliss' post on SMTB or wherever the thread on favorite solitaire settings is posted. I LOVE the Vatche tiffany replica she got from ID Jewelry, and since I plan to wear mine with my Memoire eternity, was thrilled to see how her solitaire looks with a shared prong eternity ring. DH loved the look, and I must say, I loved it too! :love: :love:

I bet, since I bought the stone from Yekutiel, he would be more than pleased to complete the project for me, hopefully in time to wear for the Christmas season; :naughty: so, I sent him an email this evening to get a price quote on that setting for my size stone, and am excited to think that I might FINALLY be able to pull the trigger! :appl:

Yay!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I already wrote something to you on Bliss' other thread! I think it is the perfect choice! Did you see the link I posted somewhere of the 3 ct. stone in that setting? Look down to the additional pics below the big one.

http://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/solitaire-engagement-rings/vatche-6-prong-knife-edge-solitaire-engagement-ring-24302.htm

What is so funny is that I also have a Memoire band, so I will have a miniature version of your set! :bigsmile:

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
DS,

Don't want to threadjack, but...

...I remember that you said you had a Memoire band. Somehow, I just missed this or I looked at it too early in the process...or I am just sick of looking at my diamond in the box and want to see it on my finger!

Now, having just celebrated my half-century mark, I am looking for a pair of studs. :naughty: It would be nice to find them on the secondary market, though perhaps Yekutiel can help me in this regard as well! I remember some discussion in earlier threads about using slightly shallower stones for studs rather than stones that qualify under the "ideal" standard. I need to find out from the experts exactly what to look for!

Leaving now to open another thread on this topic...and will return to this one when I have my next ID Jewelry experience. :D :D

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
I also recently purchased a 3.4 tcw eternity band from ID Jewelry. I worked with Tami (Yekutiel's wife) and she was SPECTACULAR to work with. She was very responsive and I had the ring in less than 2 weeks! The quality of the diamonds and the setting are amazing! I have yet to put up a review but will be doing that soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results