shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone bought from Blue Nile before? Please comment?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond 4 Ever

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am planning to buy a diamond from Blue Nile. Just wondering if any one has made a purchase from Blue Nile before and what the purchase amount was and if there was any problem. Would appreciate all your inputs. Thank you.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
my uncle bought a lovely 2 ct, IF, Round stone at BN and LOVES it...I am told they are great by everyone who used them so far, but not sure about the retun policy. Good luck!

stephcola

Shiny_Rock
Hi 2 ct.

I bought a fabulous BN stone in November after a 2 - 3 month search (I have forgotten already). I looked at alot of stones before I made my final purchase. I bought a 3.01 ct. H SI1. It had ideal proportions and it rated a 1.2 FIC on the HCA. It is totally eyeclean and fabulous. It was just under $22,000. I searched all over and could not get anything close. Prices seem to have risen. I was very happy with the customer service. I did return a stone to BN before I chose this one and their return policy is no questions asked. I was not happy with the (I) color so I chose a smaller (H). Just my preference - the stone was beautiful. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results