shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone bought diamond from willow glen jeweler in san jose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happylife

Rough_Rock
anyone has bought diamond from willow glen jeweler in san jose on lincole ave recently?
what is your experience?
they dont have any diamond in house, the sales person searched the internet and showed me
the quote and told me my price will be 5% on top of the quote.
what is their reputation?
thanks in advance!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I have never bought from them, but I talked with them a lot over the course of a couple of months whilst looking for my stone. I ended up buying from Whiteflash. However if they had found me something of the color and clarity and size I wanted I would have been happy purchasing from them. They were also good about saying that if I did buy from someone else to not feel like I couldn''t still come to them for settings or service or whatever. I liked them.

a

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi happylife,

Welcome to PS. If you type in Willow Glen above in the search bar, you might get a few threads that talked about them. Mara (a fellow PSer) has been there, I think. I know I''ve heard them mentioned here. I don''t have any experience with them though -- too far away from me. Hope this helps!

happylife

Rough_Rock
I searched for willow glen here, but most posts are a few years ago,
some one mentioned they changed ownership too, so I want to know
something about them more recently.
I did find a nice stone for me, so any help is welcomed.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I have bought diamonds from them. I have no issue with them, I typically start with them when I''m looking for a diamond. If they can get what I want, I purchase from them.

I wouldn''t hesitate.. Unless they can''t locate your stone or setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results