shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody NOT cover their grey hair and let it grow naturally?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Anybody NOT cover their grey hair and let it grow natura

I am 26 and have been going grey for 3 years. I have streaks all over, mostly in my part line. I color my hair every 2-3 months myself with feria that matches my natural color. I only re-do it when the roots really bother me or I have to look nice for something like a wedding. My hair is medium brown so it's not that big of a deal to do it myself. Eventually I'll transition to a lighter and lighter brown until I just go blond to cover it. This is what my Mother's hair looks like and it's beautiful. Then slowly let the blond fade to white. For now, I'll stick with my brown :tongue:

Ravenne

Rough_Rock

I stopped dying my hair about halfway through college, when I realized I was a broke college kid that couldn't afford it. :lol: Now that I could afford it, I've learned to love my natural color and appreciate what nature gave me.

I have a streak of grey/silver at the nape of my neck and a couple of loners at my crown. They hide for the most part, but I wear my hair in a bun most days and my streak is proudly displayed for the world to see. I earned those grey's, no way am I covering them. They popped up halfway through my senior thesis. I only wish it was in a different spot, like my temple or my forehead hairline. I've always loved that look.

I'm 23, by the way.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock

Thanks all. I've decided to give going natural a try. I loved reading the replies on this thread :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results