shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody know where to find this type of necklace chain?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
So I have an antique pendant and I busted the chain finally after getting it all tangled in my hair and yanking on it (stoopid). I have it on a modern chain right now and I don''t like it. I want to find a repro of it''s original style chain. I don''t know if there''s a particular term for the type of chain; I''ve never heard one, but if anyone knows, please tell me. It''s tough to search for something online if you don''t know what it''s called! I don''t care if it''s sterling or gold, new or old.

(The pic here is just an example of the chain I''m looking for- not my pendant or anything.)

coolpendantchain1.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Ive always heard this called a three in one link...but be careful because today some chain people/manufacters/sellers are calling a figaro style chain a three in one figaro style!good luck!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Thankee! I had a funny feeling you might be the one to know the answer to that one
1.gif
Much appreciated.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that chain and pendant. Are you going to post a picture of your pendant now that you started this topic? :)

AGBF
34.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the figaro chains are pretty but I''ve had nothing but trouble with them breaking on me too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results