shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody get anything at the Pearl Paradise online Black Friday sales?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So apparently some jewelry store? pearl retailer? has shut down their company and they've sent all their pearl inventory to Pearl Paradise. PP were selling them today at their live online event at 60-70% off. I picked up a pale 14-15mm GSS, set in a 14kt pendant - 18" - with petite diamond detail. Hisano, who hosted the event, said PP would have graded it as a AAA pearl.

It's not super flashy, or anything like that, but I'm very happy with it. The cap setting, as you can see, is etched gold, and the pearl is a pale gold, which matches beautifully with my 12mm Andrew Moline studs, which I bought a short while back and which have, hitherto, been very difficult to match. I'm not expecting a perfect pearl - but then again, I only paid...$807 for it! So I'm really happy and expect to get good wear from it.

So - did anyone else get anything? This was Day 3 of the sale, so somebody might have gotten something earlier, too.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 10.42.04 PM.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the details on those earrings!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this stuff only visible online via their fb page?

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's on YouTube too, on Pearl Paradise's channel. But I think you'd have to be on Facebook Live to purchase while the event is going on.
(I'm not on Facebook.)

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I missed that event - dang it. Very pretty necklace and a unique setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results