shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody buy from Since1910? How was your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RamsInfiniti

Rough_Rock
Anybody had any dealings with them? How did it go for you?

p0ppss

Rough_Rock
I only found this site after purchasing my ering a few weeks back but felt compelled to write about my incredible experience with Since1910.
I bought a Tacori setting from them (HT2229A) and Christina over there helped me pick out the perfect diamond for the ring. I originally saw the setting with my girlfriend while we were browsing in a mall store. I had no intention in purchasing from this store as they were quite pushy (even in the presence of my gf) but was able to locate this same exact ring online. I must admit I never imagined myself making such a substantial purchase online but after emailing and talking to Christina for what must have been over a month I got myself to do it. I was a bit picky in finding the right center stone and I was going back and forth between a 2ct round G SI1 and a 1.80ct G VS2. I ended up going a bit smaller and sticking with the VS2. The only draw back with Tacori is that every ring they make takes 4 weeks and I was a bit rushed for time being that I wanted to pop the question on V-Day. Originally the ring wasn''t going to be ready until the following week but Christina, god bless her, was able to get them to rush it and it was delivered to my office on the 12th.
My now fiance is glowing from ear to ear, and had it none been for this site I would have had to purchase this ring locally where I was only able to get a 1.50ct for what I was able to afford.
Christina, if you see this...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! you made Katie, my fiance the happiest woman on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results