shape
carat
color
clarity

anybody bored and want to suggest me a stone?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
So I have a specific ring in mind I would like DK to do for me with a colored gemstone, I need a round stone that is around 6.5-8mm but I would prefer to be around 7. I would like something blue but not the typical cobalt, something like a periwinkle with gray tones, or a teal blue green or maybe a gray. I am really not good at picking these things or knowing what is worth buying to place in a nice piece of jewelry so I thought I'd ask for help. I don't mind if something is heated.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be bored and feeling like helping!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spinel might get your the periwinkle with gray tones. Tourmaline or Montana sapphire for teal with gray. Good luck with your search. Will be watching to see what you come up with.

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
X with grey tones? I immediately think of spinel!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
any other opinions? :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what is your budget?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
You can always buy a "vivid cornflower blue sapphire" on eBay and get exactly what you are looking for. :lol-2:

Really, though, that is a very accessible color for sapphire -- even unheated and probably reasonably priced.

That's good to know that maybe I can find a reasonable one!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen this spinel ring? It’s kinda similar to that shifty blueish-greyish colour you like. Too bad I’m not in the US, it’s a great price!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @peacechick for your lovely compliments. May I ask where you are located? I might make an exception!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen this spinel ring? It’s kinda similar to that shifty blueish-greyish colour you like. Too bad I’m not in the US, it’s a great price!

Yes I absolutely adore this ring! But I am not into lab diamonds, just a personal thing

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I’ll play!

how about this
Or this
Or this
Or this
Or this!

Oh wow thank you it is so fun to see other's suggestions, I had actually looked at the Cecile Raley one and liked it, I am dying however for that second to last pristine gemstones sapphire!!!

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow thank you it is so fun to see other's suggestions, I had actually looked at the Cecile Raley one and liked it, I am dying however for that second to last pristine gemstones sapphire!!!

I liked that one a lot, too! Something about the facet pattern is really appealing.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @peacechick for your lovely compliments. May I ask where you are located? I might make an exception!

I’m in Singapore, but unfortunately I’m not in the position to buy this ring as I have made several purchases lately. But dust for a successful sale soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results