shape
carat
color
clarity

Any1 seen this Excel Setting in RL?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really pretty and a different kind of halo affect.I do like the way the wedding band swirls around the engament ring. I guess kind of matchy matchy but with a twist of being different. I would not be able to wear the wedding band by itself though. That I might not like. The picture is so stock like though. Hard to really see the beauty in it. Or if it is really pretty. If anyone has gotten to try it on in RL or has seen it ...what did you think?

Engagement ring
http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Gorgeous-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-1670.html

wedding band

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Wedding-Rings-6/Matching-Diamond-Wedding-Band-1671.html

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
awww lots of lookylus but no actual real life experience with this setting. I will take opinions on it as well from the stock photo.........:)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It appears to be a very pretty set, really feminine. But yeah, hard to tell much from these pics. I'd email them and ask if they have any real photos of it, couldn't hurt.

And you could get just a plain WB for the times it's not practical to wear the set.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ellen....I was thinking of emailing them for RL pics. However, I wasn''t sure that was a legitimate request. I think I will and if I get some I will share. I am interested in seeing the halo part...thanks again Ellen

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have a single thing to add on RL experience note, but I did want to say that it''s a beautiful setting! I''ve been looking for the perfect bypass setting for a RHR, and that one is really pretty!
27.gif

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
I was at Excel a few weeks ago... Don''t remember seeing that particular setting... But I know that my FI''s band from them is very high quality....

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Jugah put more photos of this ring on the site when I asked for more pics. how nice of him! :) anywho...if you click on more photos there they are. VERY NICE RING. Could not see that detail from the stock photo.

Not sure about the space between the ering and the wband on the sides though. Any thoughts?

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry... typo I meant to type "Judah"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results