shape
carat
color
clarity

Any1 have matching WF scattered bands for both you and yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all.........just wondering if anyone has matching WF Scattered bands for both you and your DH or significant other? DH2B and I were just looking over all the white flash scattered bands here on PS and thinking it might be kind of nice to have matching bands. His the 5 mm and mine the 3.

If anyone has pics of both of them we would love to see that as well...

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know of anyone who does, but would you change the finish or shape of the band to be a bit less feminine for him? It might look really nice with a flat finish or black rhodium finish boarder on both sides!
30.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 1:59:53 PM
Author: QueenG

Date: 4/24/2008 1:40:11 PM
Author: nebe
I don''t know of anyone who does, but would you change the finish or shape of the band to be a bit less feminine for him? It might look really nice with a flat finish or black rhodium finish boarder on both sides!
30.gif

Like this one?

http://com.pricescope.com/photos/whiteflash/category1023/picture2472.aspx

It''s posted in Whiteflash''s custom gallery on this site.
OOoooooooooo...shiny
37.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure we would, I think just thicker would be better for starters. It's a comfort fit band like any other comfort fit as far as I can tell. Typically thinner always looks more feminine. He does like the matte look as well though. We have looked at a number of rubbed finished bands with diamonds.

I have been looking thru the scattered diamond band threads ..... because I thought awhile back (like 6 months or so) I saw a thread or two here that a couple had purchased for his and hers matching bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results