shape
carat
color
clarity

any thoughts on this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aca12

Rough_Rock
My wife has wanted a ring for a long time, so I thought for our 10 year, I would buy her something nice. I really am clueless on these things. Any thoughts on this ring?
http://www.costco.com/product.asp?catid=108&subid=109&prdid=10027695&hierid=175&log=&navtop=

I just came up on this site and it looks very informative. hopefully i will be able to learn alot.

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
I think that's great that you are going to buy your wife a nice ring. Since you are obviously willing to shell out some serious dough, do yourself a favor and read the tutorial on this site, then you might want to head over to www.goodoldgold, as it has a really nice tutorial (and some nice diamonds for sale too).

The ring that you are interested in is an excellent color and should be eye clean clarity, but the problem is that they don't give you enough information on cut. Once you read the tutorial, you will have a better idea of why this is so important. I also find it kind of strange that they will only show you the appraisal, and not the GIA grading report. Once you get an idea of what you want, you can check out prices using the "price stats" feature on this website.

Spend some time learning before making the purchase, you'll end up with a better stone for your money, and you'll impress your wife the effort you put into finding her a nice ring.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results