shape
carat
color
clarity

Any thoughts on Lazare diamonds as compared to other name brands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
BF and I are looking at rounds in the .75-1 carat range. The Lazare we saw took our breaths away. Any ideas on how they compare with other brand name cuts?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
As far as other brands, You can always contact eight star, or Infinity and see if anyone in your area carries them.

But, you've seen other diamonds. you've compared the Lazare to HOF, you don't want to buy online, sooo yeah- the Lazare is probably the best choice for you.
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We would need to see specs on the Lazare stone you are considering!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have ALL the specs on it but I know it''s a .75carat, G in color, AGS certified, SI1, that scored a 1.1 on HCA. It''s fabulous looking! However, someone told me Lazare weren''t nearly as well cut as Hearts on Fire or other branded cuts.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the Lazare graded AGS0 in cut?

Also, it looks like there is a Infinity dealer in Roanoke, VA if you are interested in taking a look at that brand. Information copied from Infinity Website.

Contact Ms Sherry Frantz
Company The Gem Gallery
Address 3540, Electric Road
Roanoke VA 24018
United States

Telephone 540 9898001
Fax 540 9898021

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 7:46:12 PM
Author:Treasure43
BF and I are looking at rounds in the .75-1 carat range. The Lazare we saw took our breaths away. Any ideas on how they compare with other brand name cuts?
The best way is for you to look as much as possible and if you can get the proportions of a LK, then maybe we can pinpoint some differences.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Yes the Lazare is graded 0 cut. i was just wondering if there is a true difference between brand names or not.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else have other thoughts on branded diamonds in general? I''m so confused because I''ve heard so much conflicting info!

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/2/2009 8:29:47 PM
Author: Treasure43

Anyone else have other thoughts on branded diamonds in general? I'm so confused because I've heard so much conflicting info!
Hi Treasure. My colleague Paul Slegers participated in a thread last month that may be of interest to you. Here's a link to the comments and discussion.

And Stone-Cold - thank you for mentioning The Gem Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results