shape
carat
color
clarity

Any thoughts on Costco diamonds?

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any insight or opinions on Costco diamonds? They have a few things on sale and I'm looking at a ring and a bracelet. Ive only casually looked at the jewelry case in store (warehouse).

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I love their diamond jewelry!!! Definitely recommend it for general jewelry. For engagement rings they have less selection, though there is more online.

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
You don't know what you're getting until you get it. Their return policy is amazing though. That being said, my engagement ring diamond wasn't PERFECT proportions but close enough to keep it. They guarantee minimum I color and VS2. Mine is I VS1 and a bit shallow cut but faces up big (6.5mm for 1.0 ct). Mine was purchased online (in Canada).

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
You don't know what you're getting until you get it. Their return policy is amazing though. That being said, my engagement ring diamond wasn't PERFECT proportions but close enough to keep it. They guarantee minimum I color and VS2. Mine is I VS1 and a bit shallow cut but faces up big (6.5mm for 1.0 ct). Mine was purchased online (in Canada).

Which lab grades their stones?

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock

Cool. I just had a look on the UK website and they only grade 1.25ct+ diamonds independently but don’t include them online anyway.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot of Costco jewelry. You may be able to find a amazing engagement ring there but you really have to know what exactly your want in terms of proportions and specs and read the GIA report ahead of time. A mind clean option for me would be to stalk the vendors like Whiteflash, Brian Gavin and HP Diamonds for an ideal cut stone.
Costco would be the same as Blue Nile for me. You could get a great stone there but you are guaranteed a great stone with other vendors.
For everyday pieces, it is my favorite go to.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing with Costco is that you can always return it with no issues. My rain dance style ring was recently valued for quite a lot more than I paid for it, and the appraiser certainly didn’t have anything negative to say about it.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I was just at a Costco. They have better looking stones than many of our local B&M stores. If they made more in yellow gold I’d consider a sparkly treat

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fair price the quality.

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all your responses everyone! Im going to order a tennis bracelet and have a look in person. Like everyone mentioned, the return policy is so great, might as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results