shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestions for other "swoopy" solitaire settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the look of Vatche''s royal crown, sisely and swan because of their "swoopiness." They are all so feminine and fluid looking, but at the same time I am having a hard time justifying the cost. Has anyone seen any others that have the same feeling to them at a lower cost?

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
I did a while back, but will again now ... thanks!

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
I found this "Sydney" on a web site for Gilletts Jewelers in Australia. Although it''s not quite as fluid, it does have graceful curves going to each side that are nice. The base is rather pointy, but my wedding band would obscure my view of that part. Oh well, doesn''t matter. I learned they don''t make it anymore.

I beginning to understand better how designers can command the cost they do. There probably aren''t too many options for similar styles because of copyright laws.

If there are any Vatche owner willing to share, I would be very interested in knowing which other settings they considered before making their decisions. Thank you!!
1.gif

Gillett Sydney solitaire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results