shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestion for a solitaire diamond ring for MAN ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

garfield

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I would like to see examples of solitaire setting diamond ring for man that look muscular , not famine.

Diamond should be around 0.50 carat white diamond round cut

Thanks

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Mara had some recent posts in the Rocky Talk forum about titanium tension rings for men. I forget what size the stones were, but you may want to check there. Also, I think Nate had a thread a little while back on a man's ring that I think had a diamond.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hai!

Yeah, I have not seen that many male-only diamond settings, but you might get an idea at diamondsbyloren.com and on the Ebay page of the same guy. I liked one seting he had before (could still be there...) that looked like a gipsy seting but had rounded angles giving it the feel of some wearable machine part. The thing looked great in plat. Otherwise, you might want to look for titanium rings (these are for some reason more often made for guys) and, if looking over the whole Net is not an appealing idea, try www.voguegioyello.com (this is a jewelry business site); this is a great one-stop shop for trends in jewelry design. It will also give you a taste about why design can be just as expensive as the stones, no matter what stone that is! Now good luck hunting... and hope my message was not too late.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results