shape
carat
color
clarity

any singlestone purchase regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i am interested in purchasing a singlestone eternity band i found on their website. unfortunately, when i received the quote from ari, it was way more than i intended on spending. has anyone purchased from them before? are you happy with your purchase? i know it is something i will be wearing for the rest of my life, so i don''t want to be unhappy with going the cheaper route. i''ve done that before and paid the price. for now, i just needed some opinions.

thank you so much in advance! happy friday!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never heard anything bad about Ari''s craftmanship. His quality is wonderful and he is very easy to work with. Do a search for singlestone or ari in the PS search box and you''ll pull up reviews. I would like to have him make my setting and band but the funds just are not there right now, otherwise I''d have it already!

You cant go wrong with a singlestone piece!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
They made my mini emerald cut wedding band and I love it, love it, love it. They''re also delightful to work with. No regrets about their workmanship and I plan to wear mine for the rest of my life.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
thank you for your responses. i read all the great singlestone reviews on ps. i guess i can''t go wrong with them. i''m just debating over the cost at this point.
3.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have an excellent reputation and I am impressed every time i visit. If you are worried about the price, you may want to also consider getting a quote from 23rd st jewelers and leon mege (artofplatinum.com). Their work is also excellent and of the three I would just go with the least expensive quote.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am pretty sure 23rd St. has some of Singlestone''s settings, so I am not sure there would be any point in getting an estimate from them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
From the time I have been here, going on 4 plus years, I have never read anything but glowing reports on Ari and Singlestone... Please post a pic when you get it...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results