shape
carat
color
clarity

Any red flags on this 1.89ct J si1 ACA

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Solid IS and ASET images. WF do say that it’s eye clean. On the magnified images it’s pretty easy to identify the cloud and crystals under the table but I think you’ll have a hard time in real life at normal viewing distances (12”/30cm away from eyes).

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
Solid IS and ASET images. WF do say that it’s eye clean. On the magnified images it’s pretty easy to identify the cloud and crystals under the table but I think you’ll have a hard time in real life at normal viewing distances (12”/30cm away from eyes).

Great proportions too!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. Yes I saw the cloud and crystals and was a bit concerned about how eye clean the stone is. Love the size and proportions.

RichardS_VA

Rough_Rock
There is a difference between "eye clean" and "mind clean". Would you be okay knowing that the cloud and crystals were there even if not seen from a normal distance?

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
There is a difference between "eye clean" and "mind clean". Would you be okay knowing that the cloud and crystals were there even if not seen from a normal distance?

I think I would be okay with ‘eye clean’. I already have a high clarity Ideal round and an si1 J AVC. I rather like that the stone has personality (inclusions) as long as they are not too noticeable or ugly to me.

bballj228

Rough_Rock
sorry to bring back an old post but does anyone remember how much this stone was priced at?

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t either but based on the “alternatives” and “matching” suggestions, I would guess about $13,000. I find those suggestions tend to stay around (just over?) the original price point ...

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
thank you! did you end up getting it?

No I didn’t. Not because there was anything wrong with the diamond. I purchased from HPD and got a CBI diamond instead :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results