shape
carat
color
clarity

Any recommended websites like GOG that offer vids and pics of actual stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
I like how much GOG includes on their website. But their selection is kind of thin. Can anyone recommend other similar sites? Looking at cushion and asscher loose stones. thanks!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
GOG usually has some of the best asschers and cushions. But they may not have their entire inventory on the website or they may be able to find you want you are looking for. Give them a call.

After looking up your other threads it sounds like you may have already contacted GOG and Mark T. You must be looking for something very specific and it'll probably just take some time. Good luck.

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
I already have an apptmt with Mark T and have someone else working on this too. Don''t want to get too many folks. Just wanted to browse as many examples as possible.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/30/2009 3:18:33 PM
Author: swingirl
GOG usually has some of the best asschers and cushions. But they may not have their entire inventory on the website or they may be able to find you want you are looking for. Give them a call.

After looking up your other threads it sounds like you may have already contacted GOG and Mark T. You must be looking for something very specific and it''ll probably just take some time. Good luck.
Ditto, it can be well worth asking sometimes!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 3:13:47 PM
Author:ddcha
I like how much GOG includes on their website. But their selection is kind of thin. Can anyone recommend other similar sites? Looking at cushion and asscher loose stones. thanks!
No, they are the only place I know of that provides this much info.

Ditto the ladies on calling GOG to find what you''re after.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results