shape
carat
color
clarity

any recommendations on where i can find a 2-3mm rose gold band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i know there are a bunch out there, but i don''t know the good ones from the bad ones
3.gif

i''m also contemplating a rose gold twisted band, but don''t know where to find those either

any help would be great, thank you in advance!

papillon626

Rough_Rock
I haven''t found a twisted one online in rose gold...just yellow and white at e-weddingbands.com Go to their site and do a search for twisted wedding band.

also David Yurman makes a 2mm 18k rose gold cable band that looks almost twisted.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oemie has a couple bands. A milgrained one she got from myjewelrybox, and they have an ebay store. I don''t recall where she got the twisted one. Maybe search for her?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, I totally got her name wrong, but here''s a link w/her ring pics rose gold set

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 6:05:38 PM
Author: packrat
K, I totally got her name wrong, but here''s a link w/her ring pics rose gold set
oh the link is not working, but i think i remember who you are talking about, alloamie?

geoffreysnow

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 6:17:59 PM
Author: ficklefaye

K, I totally got her name wrong, but here's a link w/her ring pics rose gold set

oh the link is not working, but i think i remember who you are talking about, alloamie?
www.pricescope.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=115349
here's a working link that you'll have to copy and paste because it appears the pricescope link tool isn't work correct right now?! and I do like her set very much!

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Gabriel and Co makes a rose gold rope style in their stackables collection. I found it on THIS website, but I think Good Old Gold also carries that brand.

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Picture of ring from the link...

rose gold stacker 900.png

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 6:17:59 PM
Author: ficklefaye

lol yes, that''s who I meant-oops! Her set is so pretty!

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
FYI: I''m having Sally (Etsy - heartofwaterjewels) make me a matching rose-gold twist band. hth!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
thanks alloamie! i''m also an admirer of your set
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results