shape
carat
color
clarity

Any recommendations of independent appraisers in Southern NH?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
I just bought an uncertified stone and would like to have it appraised. Does anyone have any recommendations of appraisers in or near Southern New Hampshire? Someone who can do the sarin report etc?

Thanks in advance!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Tweeanna,

Sorry, I don''t know apprasiers in this area but it''s something I''ve wondered about too. I was surprised to read that you''re in southern NH. I haven''t noticed anyone else on PS from here. I''ll ask around and let you know if I find anyone.

Just wanted to say hi from one NHite to another!
21.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
tweeanna,

I don''t know if you would consider CT near but Cindy Konney (New england gem lab) is an AGS appraiser in northern CT and did my appraisal. She was great to work with.

KT

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Where in Southern NH? I have friends who live in NH and will ask them but if you are near the MA border, you could always drive down to Medford and take the ring to Jeff Averbook . . . he is listed here on PS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results