shape
carat
color
clarity

Any recommendations for a good digital jewelry scale?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys, I am looking for an accurate digital jewelry scale mainly because my earlobes are sensitive and I can only tolerate a certain amount of grams on each ear.

I checked out amazon and ebay and it seems every scale has mixed reviews so I am posting here because I hope some PSers might have a good recommendation for a reliable and accurate and affordable jewelry scale. Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Daniel! I am going to order it. Do you have the accompanying calibration weight for it too?

Just an FYI I also thought it was made in the USA (my dh told me to get a scale either a made in Gernmany or in the USA) but when I showed this to my dh he said immediately for that price it is made in China. And then he proved it to me. If you scroll all the way down where they have the instruction manual it says made in China. All the way at the bottom. LOL I love (i.e. HATE) the deceptive practices put into play with these companies. Parts made in China but assembled in the US. American Weigh. Haha no "weigh" it's American made.

But it looks good and for the price and I am going to order it and thank you for the recommendation. I appreciate it!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Despite the deceptive name, American Weigh actually makes pretty good scales.

Assembled in USA is definitely baloney, but that's the government's fault, not the manufacturers. It's not out of the question that what they mean by 'assembly' entails putting it in the package or installing the battery (assuming it comes with a battery). :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for "weigh"ing in Neil. :bigsmile: I appreciate that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results