shape
carat
color
clarity

Any reason NOT to use eyeglass cleaner on diamond??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SYC

Shiny_Rock
I''ve recently discovered that a spritz of eyeglass cleaner, used with an eyeglass-cleaning cloth, works great for quick diamond touch-ups (e.g., while I''m in the office!). Has anyone else tried this? And does anyone thinks it''s not a good idea? Ie, is there anything in eyeglass cleanser that is bad for either a diamond or its setting (platinum here)?

Would appreciate all thoughts/comments on this!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:39:35 PM
Author:SYC
I''ve recently discovered that a spritz of eyeglass cleaner, used with an eyeglass-cleaning cloth, works great for quick diamond touch-ups (e.g., while I''m in the office!). Has anyone else tried this? And does anyone thinks it''s not a good idea? Ie, is there anything in eyeglass cleanser that is bad for either a diamond or its setting (platinum here)?

Would appreciate all thoughts/comments on this!
it is fine
For white gold need to check the contents of the cleaner.

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Cool, thanks Storm!

Then let me just say that eyeglass cleanser works great for touch ups! Gets that diamond in sparkly shape every time (until the next real cleaning).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results