shape
carat
color
clarity

Any promising cushion here?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hello my fellow PSers,

hope you have a nice Saturday! In light of the current situation, hope all the PSers are safe and healthy - esp. for all the doctors and nurses and everyone that are still working on the frontline to fight for the health of everyone, please take care!

Well back to diamonds - I was looking on JA and found some interesting cushions, some are modern some are vintage cut. Can I ask for a big favor for you to help pick a winner from each group? Thank you thank you!

Modern cuts:

Vintage cuts:

Reactions: AV_

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your prices and specs are all over the place. Can you tell us what you plan on doing with the stone?

You've listed quite a few stones...probably why nobody wants to go through them all. Quite a few
looked nice to me but it would help if you give us a little more to work with as far plans for the stone.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
@tyty333 sorry I know I am having a big range here as far as size and price. I was thinking if i pick a bigger one (over 1ct), I will do a single halo, and if I end up with a smaller one, it will be a double halo. That gives me quite some flexibility when choosing the stones.

Thanks for the good suggestion! I will pick a few stones that I really like and start another post.

Stay safe and well!

Reactions: AV_

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The modern cushions you show vary considerably in price, color and clarity - the works. No one can tell you the "best" until you narrow down your own selection. It's all about what's important to *you*, not what's important to someone else. Ex: I might be fine with an SI2, but to someone else that clarity grade would be anathema.

First and foremost would be to figure out your budget. You have diamonds ranging in price from $1000+ to 4000+ on the first 3 alone.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you are going to halo I probably wouldn’t go lower then an H unless you are ok with seeing tint

Personally I love elongated cushions in a halo, this one has a fantastic spread

Ready to wearing

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are going to halo I probably wouldn’t go lower then an H unless you are ok with seeing tint

Personally I love elongated cushions in a halo, this one has a fantastic spread

Ready to wearing

Wow those are gorgeous!

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all for the posts! I’m really sorry for listing too many here. I did started another post with 3 stones I personally feel most attracting. Im so sorry again for troubling everyone so much!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all for the posts! I’m really sorry for listing too many here. I did started another post with 3 stones I personally feel most attracting. Im so sorry again for troubling everyone so much!

You just wanted to show you did some leg work! This is a hobby people won’t dig through unless they want to and have the time.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This threads from March.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results