shape
carat
color
clarity

Any places online to purchase pre-owned diamond band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I can''t beleive the price of some think diamond bands..and I am trying to stick within my budget, wondering if there are any places online that sell pre-owned wedding/anniversary bands? I checked out Pearlman''s , are there any others? Thanks

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.signedpieces.com (They carry preowned pieces from lots of different places) linky

1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Topazery has some as does Langs Antiques. Google them.
2.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Keep a watch on Pearlmans ''Great Deals'' section of their website. I picked up a Whiteflash bead set-eternity for less than half price!

Pearlmans Previously owned page

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love several of the rings at Topazery. What style are you looking for, and what is the budget?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
No particular style...just something that will look good with my solitaire. Diamonds...3.5-4mm width (the band), no more than $1000 preferably! Modern looking, not really antique. I like the bezel (bubble) styles, or 7 stone band.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I would take a look at signed pieces for preowned bands and also take a look at their own line of diamond bands. They seem fairly priced.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy...the one that is .25 carats would look too small next to my solitaire I think. I have a .50 carat channel band right now, and I think I need bigger diamonds...thinking .10-.15 each..for a total weight of about one carat. I guess I better expand my budget huh? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results