shape
carat
color
clarity

Any pics of Blue Nile bands?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm considering buying a Blue Nile platinum pave band- does anyone out there have pics or comments as to the quality of the pieces?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This isn't exactly a band, but I do have a 2 carat total five-stone ring in platinum from Blue Nile. I've owned it for nearly four years now and I wear it quite frequently as a right hand ring. The quality is excellent and I have had absolutely no problems with it. Hope that helps and maybe you'll get some more responses.

dsc_288.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, those are beautiful rings. I'm so glad to hear you are happy with them. Blue Nile is a really attractive buying option from the UK, saves on hassle! Now to decide which one........

kellydean

Rough_Rock
I have 4 Blue Nile bands.. two 1 carat and two 1/2 carat. They are very sparkly in person and Blue Nile is so easy to work with and very fast. I have had them for about a year now with no problems at all. however I don't wear them 24-7. hope that helps you decide.

_29103.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really great photo, kellydean, what a super collection. It's very helpful, thank you, to see the different sizes and stacked effect.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snowdrop13|1429219330|3863158 said:
That is a really great photo, kellydean, what a super collection. It's very helpful, thank you, to see the different sizes and stacked effect.

Snowdrop - are you going to go with a Blue Nile Band? I've been eyeing their selection for ages and finally pulled the trigger on one...the Riviera Pave eternity with 3/4 cts. Next on my w/l is the French Pave eternity... :love:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very indecisive, haven't decided whether to go with Blue Nile or a vintage band from eBay! Would love to see pics of your rings when they come- the UK site doesn't have the same stock and I'm guessing not as much choice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results