shape
carat
color
clarity

Any pics of a 2 carat princess cut on a 5.5 finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

APG

Rough_Rock
Thanks for helping me out. My bf is purchasing a 2.3 princess cut diamond solitaire. I was wondering if anyone had any photos to share? Thank you so much!
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I used to have a 2.03 princess before I switched it for a 2.04 RB but if you search my name you should be able to find a pic of my princess. I''ll try to dig up an old pic from my laptop and post a pic in this thread for you too though.
Except I have a 4.5 finger but you may get some idea and your 2.30 will of course be bigger.
Hope that helps...
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go

btrflyprincess.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
One more...

btrflyprincess2.JPG

APG

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for posting! I am new to this site! I can''t wait to post a pic when I get the ring!
2.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
You''re most welcome! And welcome to PS you''ll LOVE it here I''m sure.
I can''t wait till you get your ring too so that I can see pics of it!
Let me us know if you need anything else and good luck with everything
9.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a princess cut just want to comment. It''s gonna look huge on your 5.5 finger. Can''t wait to see it.
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a 2.17 carat princess on size 6 posted by RockingOut hope this helps, and welcome to PS!
35.gif

engagement1.jpeg

APG

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! Everyone has such beautiful hands! I am going to need to get a manicure immediately! I can not wait to get the ring!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results