shape
carat
color
clarity

Any photoshop pros out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JZuino

Rough_Rock

Hey Guys,

If anyone is bored and would like to help me out I would appreciate it. I am looking for a 5 stone wedding band (tcw .75 or .5) with a pave band.

I have attached a picture of my engagement ring, the matching wedding ring, and a 5 stone band I like. Could someone combine the 2 wedding bands?

Thanks so much in advance,
Jess

engageringA.jpg

JZuino

Rough_Rock
Sorry guys I''m new at thsi and don''t know how to attach all the photos to one post...Here is the matching wedding ring.

weddingringA.jpg

JZuino

Rough_Rock
And finally here is the 5 stone band

5stoneband-AAAA.jpg

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
This post was confusing, because you posted a picture of your engagement ring, and wanted pictures of two wedding bands together. So... I''m going to post your wedding set, and then the two wedding hands together at different angles.

If you need two wedding bands and your engagement ring together let me know.

jzunio_ring.jpg

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
curio--

I was confused, too, but I think she wanted to see what the 5-stone wedding band would look like if the the rest of the shank was pave like the other wedding band she posted.

She wanted to see the design elements of the two wedding bands combined, not see them next to eachother.

JZuino-- who makes your e-ring?

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the clarification boston jeff...

Here you go J.

jzunio_ring3.jpg

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Hang on, this is a better picture...

jzunio_ring4.jpg

JZuino

Rough_Rock
Boston - Thats exactly what I was trying to get across...Sorry I confused you guys
7.gif

Curio thanks for the pic...What do you guys think?

JZuino

Rough_Rock
Boston
The engagement ring is by Simon G

JZuino

Rough_Rock
Hey, I ended up making a variation of the edit by Curio with 7 stones instead of 5. The only problem is I don''t know how to place this edit next to the enagagment ring to get a better idea of what the set would look like together...Do you think you can help. Here is the 7 stone edited wedding band.

editweddingringC.JPG

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi JZuino, how any of those bands will sit against your e-ring depends on the structure of the prongs your center stone is set.
I made a variation of curiopotter''s photoshop, just a slight raise of the pave up to the baskets of the diamonds on both ends will complete this design better imho.

3-sided5stoneband.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results