shape
carat
color
clarity

Any photos of 4 prong line tb stacked with 3 prong tb (stones relatively near the same size)?

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I have a 8.5 - 9 ctw 4-prong line tb and am thinking about getting another one for stacking. I've been looking at many of the gorgeous pics of tbs on Pricescope as well as the pics on various vendor sites; and, although I love my current tb, I'm wondering if a 3 prong tb with the diamonds 'showing' more would look good next to it or if it would look weird??? If you have any pics of the 2 types stacked together or can direct to already posted pics, I'd love to see the comparison! Thank you and everybody Stay Safe!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I think you can stack whatever you like. No rules! I have a 9.5 ctw half-bezel set tennis bracelet and I think I want to change it up. Maybe a 4 prong. Just today I was in a small local jeweler for something else. I asked about the 3-prong and they were not fans. Say what!! Not so sure I believe their statement the 3-prong bracelets were not secure. I like the Whiteflash X prong setting and might look into that. Keep us posted, love the stacked look.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I think you can stack whatever you like. No rules! I have a 9.5 ctw half-bezel set tennis bracelet and I think I want to change it up. Maybe a 4 prong. Just today I was in a small local jeweler for something else. I asked about the 3-prong and they were not fans. Say what!! Not so sure I believe their statement the 3-prong bracelets were not secure. I like the Whiteflash X prong setting and might look into that. Keep us posted, love the stacked look.

Thanks for your reply!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results