shape
carat
color
clarity

Any owners of the Tacori Crescent Silhouette?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

archangel

Rough_Rock
hey any real world images of this beautiful design??

Any problems with this design? suggestions for improvements?

im hoping to get some ideas for a ring im trying to customize with a trusted jeweler from this site.

Thanks everyone

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Tacori has a very strict trademark policy and the crescent silhouette that makes Tacori unique may not be duplicated, or Tacori will go after the designers with legal action. There was a thread about this a while ago.

I thought about going a custom route, but it didn''t end up being worth it. It cost either the same as, or more, and they couldn''t actually replicate it as exact as I would have liked.

I most likely didn''t help you, but hopefully in some weird way I did!

archangel

Rough_Rock
i have no desire to just replicate the setting. at the very least im changing the basket type head and prongs and mine does not go around all the way as with tacori''s original. i would say that there is atleast > 25% change. its a work in progress.
12.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
No one can replicate the crescents, that is what''s trademarked.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
The fact that it doesn't go all the way around makes no difference. It is still trademarked if it is a half-eternity. I have a half-eternity crescent w-band and the e-ring is still on layaway. I have worn the band for several months now and have had no problems. It is extremely well made and I am very happy with it. I have the HT 2352. Sorry no real life photos as my digital camera is broken. I will get it fixed and take photos when I get the e-ring part. I have been married for 16 years, so I could do it backwards.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had jewelers tell me that they''ve had problems specifically with the crescent rings being easily damaged or tiny stones lost because they are pretty fragile. I''m not sure which specific ring you are talking about, though.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
This is the closest I''ve seen. Not as detailed but has the same shape.
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/18-Engagement-Rings-7-3905-000-Lady-s-.42ct-diamond-18k-white-gold-antique-style-engagement-ring-mounting-000-.html

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
...and I just found this one...
http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=200&rn=1777&action=show_detail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results