shape
carat
color
clarity

any other PSer living in the same town/city as you?

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
I'm in the Tri-Cities...looks like you are too? (By Hanford?) How exciting![/quote]
I am in the tricities!!!! Omg!!! We are neighbors!!![/quote]

That is so crazy! Nobody ever even knows where the TriCities is, let alone is from here! Cool!

D

Deactivated member 42515

ViolaDiamante said:
I'm in the Tri-Cities...looks like you are too? (By Hanford?) How exciting!
I am in the tricities!!!! Omg!!! We are neighbors!!![/quote]

That is so crazy! Nobody ever even knows where the TriCities is, let alone is from here! Cool![/quote]
Yay! So weird... What if we already know each other. Tricities is so small. Everyone knows somebody on some degree.

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
YT|1361422685|3386123 said:
ViolaDiamante said:
I am in the tricities!!!! Omg!!! We are neighbors!!!

That is so crazy! Nobody ever even knows where the TriCities is, let alone is from here! Cool![/quote]
Yay! So weird... What if we already know each other. Tricities is so small. Everyone knows somebody on some degree.[/quote]

Haha! True! How do we have a mini meet up? I do think I'd recognize your ring though!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hello Washington and Oregon PSers!

I'm way up north in Vancouver, B.C. but I'd love to head down to Seattle or Portland to meet y'all. Let me know when!

There must be at least a few PSer in my city...maybe?

D

Deactivated member 42515

ViolaDiamante|1361422903|3386126 said:
ViolaDiamante said:

That is so crazy! Nobody ever even knows where the TriCities is, let alone is from here! Cool!
Yay! So weird... What if we already know each other. Tricities is so small. Everyone knows somebody on some degree.

Haha! True! How do we have a mini meet up? I do think I'd recognize your ring though![/quote]

How come you don't post more often!

Viola, if you want to contact me via email, you can message me on DB. Go to necklaces and pendants, page 2 and it'll be the Violet spinel bezel pendant by Daniel M.

D

Deactivated member 42515

HopeDream|1361422938|3386128 said:
Hello Washington and Oregon PSers!

I'm way up north in Vancouver, B.C. but I'd love to head down to Seattle or Portland to meet y'all. Let me know when!

There must be at least a few PSer in my city...maybe?

Yay HopeDream! I love Vancouver! I would love to meet you!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE

D

Deactivated member 42515

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
YT|1361424909|3386154 said:
cygnet said:
I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE
Ho.

Can I say that here?

I will bake a delicious strawberry rhubarb pie and everyone will get a slice but YOU.

None of my pie for YOU, YT. None.

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
YT|1361423237|3386133 said:
ViolaDiamante|1361422903|3386126 said:
ViolaDiamante said:

Haha! True! How do we have a mini meet up? I do think I'd recognize your ring though!

How come you don't post more often!

Viola, if you want to contact me via email, you can message me on DB. Go to necklaces and pendants, page 2 and it'll be the Violet spinel bezel pendant by Daniel M.[/quote]

Done! I don't post too often because I haven't had any projects to work on, so I don't feel like I have too much to share. But my new year's resolution has been to post more, since everyone has given me so many ideas and eye candy, I'd like to contribute!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ViolaDiamante, don't be friends with YT. She's weird. Be friends with me instead.

D

Deactivated member 42515

cygnet said:
YT|1361424909|3386154 said:
cygnet said:
I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE
Ho.

Can I say that here?

I will bake a delicious strawberry rhubarb pie and everyone will get a slice but YOU.

None of my pie for YOU, YT. None.
Noooo give me a slice of that good loooovin!

D

Deactivated member 42515

cygnet said:
ViolaDiamante, don't be friends with YT. She's weird. Be friends with me instead.
Oh my god! You're such a butt!!!

I'm texting you profanities right now!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cygnet|1361426444|3386169 said:
i knew that a long time ago... :lol: even before she shortened her screen name.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1361410784|3385897 said:
cygnet|1361410358|3385890 said:
I go to Oregon often enough. The rest of my family is in Portland and my dad owns a house on Cannon Beach. So I'm willing to be an Oregonian for a PS meetup!

We should have a PS engagement party after I get my ring :bigsmile:

Sounds like a plan! Portland = great food.
Mat...for some reason i thought you were from back east... :confused:

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
I don't post often, but I love Pricescope. I can be in the GTA in a reasonable amount of time as well. I will check in for more details if any should be posted.
Enerchi, two_little_birds, Glitz, gailey, charmypoo, isaku5, and vintagelover229, it would be great to meet you.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1361406733|3385827 said:
Am I the only Oregonian :((

We will be in a couple of years. DH's family is all there (Roseburg and Eugene) and we are planning on moving that way.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I live in the Windy City. Isn't there a GTG forum somewhere? I could've sworn I remembered one existed once upon a time.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I just started a new post so we can see (in list form) where everyone's from!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1361427267|3386182 said:
Mat...for some reason i thought you were from back east... :confused:
I grew up in Pittsburgh PA and moved to Oregon in the mid 1970's.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

GK2

Rough_Rock
I doubt it very much! I'm in the UK and I think you can count all of us on pricescope on two hands :wavey: I would be gobsmacked if anyone else from my county let alone city posted here!

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock

Ha, that's harsh! I'll be friends with all, I'm not picky:) I love Cannon Beach. We took an anniversary trip with my parents and all of our dogs last fall, so fun!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sort of a Windy City PSer, but I'm in the NW suburbs. Without being too identifying, anyone near the town that begins with Scha-- where the big mall is?

Haven, I swear I think I saw you once, but it could have been someone who looked an awful lot like you. I didn't get a look at the bling or I would have known for sure!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
So...question for those going to the GTG in Chi-Town in April --- how will we recognize each other? There aren't really a lot of pics of faces of PSers on here. It may be a little hard to scope out the bling in a crowd. :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
i knew that a long time ago... :lol: even before she shortened her screen name.
I had to. You kept getting my name mixed up with other women.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit said:
So...question for those going to the GTG in Chi-Town in April --- how will we recognize each other? There aren't really a lot of pics of faces of PSers on here. It may be a little hard to scope out the bling in a crowd. :lol:
I guess everyone will have to wear a ten carater so we'll be easy to spot! "Honey - I had to get it for the meet up!". I think other GTGs have met at a restaurant to start under the name "Price" so we could do that. I'm thinking we should pick a day pretty soon so people can save the date. Enerchi - what's best for you?

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1361476379|3386674 said:
Sort of a Windy City PSer, but I'm in the NW suburbs. Without being too identifying, anyone near the town that begins with Scha-- where the big mall is?

Haven, I swear I think I saw you once, but it could have been someone who looked an awful lot like you. I didn't get a look at the bling or I would have known for sure!

OH, me, me, me. I know lol. It's a bit further north than us. we're about 30 mins from Wood--- mall area.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1361498841|3387194 said:
Lil Misfit said:
I guess everyone will have to wear a ten carater so we'll be easy to spot! "Honey - I had to get it for the meet up!". I think other GTGs have met at a restaurant to start under the name "Price" so we could do that. I'm thinking we should pick a day pretty soon so people can save the date. Enerchi - what's best for you?
Thanks Rosebloom!!

We fly in around dinner time on April 18 to OHare and will be staying on State St. I'd love to go to DiamondZone - is that a place that we could meet at on Friday April 19? We have a few sightseeing things we'd like to do (open to suggestions tho!)... and we depart on the 22nd. Would a Friday be ok or would a weekend be better? Saturday or Sunday?

I'm conscious of not overloading my DH with an abundance of jewelry stuff - he's amazingly tolerant, but I just don't want to push it!! ;))

What do you suggest Rosebloom?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Either Friday or Saturday could work for me but some of the working folks may prefer the weekend. I'll start a thread and get the discussion going!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results