shape
carat
color
clarity

any other Alex Sepkus fans?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having my 1ct round re-set(was in generic "Tiffany" 4-prong) into this Sepkus e-ring mounting. I'll post photos when it arrives.~kayla

sepkus ering.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of this platinum too but I'm devoted to yellow gold jewelry. Grey metals just don't compliment my skin's undertonesat all.
rolleyes.gif

Maybe in another life.
lickout.gif

sepkuseringplat.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I adore Alex Sepkus. I only discovered his designs last summer and fell in love, particularly with his thin diamond wedding bands. That setting is great. Looking forward to seeing ring pics !

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! I had never heard of him, but now I'm going to go see if I can dig up more pictures of his stuff to admire.

Daniela

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what gorgeous designs!!! I can't wait to see pics of your rings. Hope u get it soon
wavey.gif

Enjoy!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, a million years later! I've had it for a couple of months but I'm just getting around to photos.
3.gif
Will do a hand shot after my next manicure.
2.gif

The e-ring is Sepkus from DVVS Jewelers in New York. I had an awesome long-distance experience with them. I recommended them highly!
appl.gif
My wedding band is an Artcarved from M. Lowe & Co. in Berkeley, CA. They were great too!

This my everyday wedding 'set' now. It's not a true set, obviously, but I really love the mismatch/mishmash of textures!

PIC11.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
band was purchased in 2002

PIC13.jpg

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I love this look too.. It's so hard to decide with so many options out there.. Your set looks great together.

I'm wanting an Alex Sepkus for the right hand, or the wrist. I especially like his use of colored stones in the yellows and cognacs, they are wonderful. He has a good web site where you can view his designs. http://www.alexsepkus.com/

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I love this bracelet too. Ahh, maybe one day... :razz:

lickout.gif

sep18kbanglewdias.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
If I didn't already have a band I'd get this one. I think this photo shows the gold texture well. The back of my e-ring has a similar skin-like surface... there's also a different texture on the prongs.

sepkussingdashband.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
My husband would kill me but I''ve been eyeing this one.

new Sepkus ring
18.gif

It''s insane because I just changed from the last setting(at top of thread)... I really do like the bezel & overall style of this one.

Maybe it will be a birthday gift (From Me to Me)
9.gif
10.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
the advert that rekindled the lust.
30.gif

sepadvert2005.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
kaylagee-

I''m so glad you revisited this thread and your new object of e-ring lust is to die for! I''ve been loving the Sepkus rings since I saw one of my customers wearing one as a wedding band. I think you really should get yourself a Sepkus bezel b-day gift, even if it makes your husband''s head spin
3.gif
!

Although I would love a bezel e-ring in platinum, I think this would be a great rhr!

sepkusrhr.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool! some of those pieces look very klimt inspired!
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The yellow gold pieces look allot better due to the dark contrast... why not the white ones ? Perhaps to avoind making platinum look like silver (LINK to example), but some of the appeal gets lost, IMO. The oval cab setting is just perfect!

SepCtrs.JPG

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2005 10:00:42 PM
Author: belle
cool! some of those pieces look very klimt inspired!
36.gif

OMG Yes!
6.gif
36.gif
Excellent call, belle! I was totally sublim''d on that!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2005 9:01:29 PM
Author: fountainfairfax
kaylagee-

I''m so glad you revisited this thread and your new object of e-ring lust is to die for! I''ve been loving the Sepkus rings since I saw one of my customers wearing one as a wedding band. I think you really should get yourself a Sepkus bezel b-day gift, even if it makes your husband''s head spin
3.gif
!

Although I would love a bezel e-ring in platinum, I think this would be a great rhr!

That''s an awesome one too!

I''m so tempted.
18.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2005 3:05:19 AM
Author: kaylagee

Date: 5/15/2005 10:05:20 PM
Author: valeria101
The yellow gold pieces look allot better due to the dark contrast...
... [contrast] also takes away the alien-futuristic-spacey vibe.
"Spacey vibe" ... I would not have seen it until you called the name !
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2005 4:32:32 PM
Author: valeria101
''Spacey vibe'' ... I would not have seen it until you called the name !
9.gif

LOL! There''s an appealing coldness to the plat. pieces. Though I might feel like I was engaged to...

pred.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
or

quark.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
but maybe w/Quark that would be in Latinum 'steada Platinum. (insert drum rim shot sound here)

apologies for the corny Star Trek DS9 joke.
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results